IT’S been over a year now since the UK went into our first lockdown – so it’s only natural that families are wanting to make Easter 2021 extra special as restrictions ease.
With the Easter bunny due to pay a visit next week, Sainsbury’s claims searches for “Easter Trees” have shot up a staggering 977 per cent.
While we normally only have decorative trees indoors for Christmas, mums are using Easter as an excuse to go wild with home decorations.
Although some are cracking out their fake fir trees for the occasions, brands such as Dunelm, John Lewis and Hobbycraft are selling pretty white Easter trees to decorate with chicks, eggs and bunnies.
Here Fabulous takes a look at the best Easter decorations that’ll make your home and dinner table look suitably fresh for Spring.
- Brown Easter Tree, £15 from John Lewis – buy now
- Gold Easter Tree, £24.99 from Party Pieces – buy now
- White Easter Tree, £15 from Hobbycraft – buy now
- Pink Peony White Twig Lights, £10 from Dunelm – buy now
- Pom Wreath, £8 from Argos – buy now
- Easter Wreath, £7.75 from Amazon – buy now
- Easter wreaths, £15 for three from Aldi – buy now
- Easter Wreath, £18 from eBay – buy now
- Easter Planter, £10 from Matalan – buy now
- Easter Eggs, £6 from Amazon – buy now
- Wooden Bunny, £20 from Etsy – buy now
- Easter Stick Characters, £1 from The Works – buy now
Jeremy Clarkson mocks Duchess’ Oprah interview just minutes into new ITV show
WHAT THE DECK
Man shows easy way he paints decking in minutes & people’s minds are blown
‘Uncomfortable’ moment fitness star spots bloke photographing her in gym mirror
A FLURRY OF INTEREST
Ex McDonald’s worker reveals reason ice-cream machine is often broken
CHECK THIS OUT
This stimulus check tool will help you track down your payment
For more bargain buys, B&M shoppers share whopping hauls from store’s epic sale as they scoop up trolleys of 10p duvet covers & towels.
And these are the five must-have Primark items you can buy ONLINE before shops open on April 12 that’ll have you rushing to stores.
Plus this woman bought FOUR pairs of boots from Dorothy Perkins for just £20 in huge sale.